Cannabis GPP and GMP
Good Production Practices is the regulatory framework required by Health Canada; the quality system ensures product safety and quality.
Good Manufacturing Practices is a global standard that is required in the production of pharmaceutical products in the US and EU.
Additional GMP aspects include:
- Equipment and Process Validation
- Quality Risk Management
- Vendor Qualification and Auditing
- Environmental Monitoring
- Good Documentation Practices
Adherence to the global GMP guidelines will open your product to the emerging international cannabis markets.
- Facility Design
- Gap Analysis
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Employee Training
- GMP Auditing and Certification